Skip to content
Camp ThunderCraft’s Mission:
- To create a space where small creative business owners can come together to learn from one another, inspire each other to continue down our own creative paths, and connect with one another to learn better business practices FOR THEMSELVES.
- To build relationships through a safe space that encourages idea sharing, self-reflection, and collaboration, that will extend to the outside world even after the weekend is over.
- To learn from each other’s experiences running small craft businesses and to magnify that knowledge in a focused, secluded environment, generating ideas for new directions in which to grow
The Nitty Gritty
- Who: Makers and small business owners from near and far
- What: A weekend retreat focused around educational sessions, panel and roundtable discussions, self-reflection, networking, and connecting.
- Where: Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp (83500 Kiwanis Camp Rd, Rhododendron, OR 97049)
- When: September 8th-10th, 2017
- Cost: $350 (includes all lodging, meals, snacks & drinks)