Weekend Schedule–coming soon
Click the link above to download the full weekend schedule.
We recommend aiming for the 2:45 p.m. ferry from Fauntleroy to Vashon on Friday, and we anticipate you should be able to make it onto either the 12:45 or 1:15 p.m. ferry on Sunday afternoon. For more information about fares and schedules, see the Washington State Ferries site.
Choose Your Classes!–coming soon
While this is not a binding decision, we will be assigning locations of each of the speaker sessions on the Camp Burton grounds based on anticipated class size. If you let us know ahead of time which classes you know for sure you want to be at, we can make sure you get priority if there is limited space. See full class descriptions here.
What to Pack
- Bedding (twin beds): sheets, blankets, sleeping bag
- Headlamp and/or flashlight
- Business cards
- Hiking gear (if you feel like hiking)
- Warm clothing
- Craft project
- Examples of your work
- Writing utensils
- Extra food or wine if you have special restrictions or want to drink more 🙂
- One item to share for our potluck dinner Friday night (Google signup sheet coming soon!)
- An open mind and heart