We would LOVE to try again for the Oregon edition of Camp ThunderCraft at a future date, so we are postponing it for now until we can get a better gauge for a weekend that might work better for the masses. We had over 70 campers at our first Camp this past April on Vashon Island, and it really made for such a great experience to have that many different creative personalities and voices; so we are aiming to reschedule for a time when we can get that kind of registration again.
If you are interested in joining us if and when we are able to reschedule this one, please sign up for our mailing list, and you’ll be the first to know when we reopen registration!
The cabin rooms sleep between 3-5 people each, so please be aware that you will be sharing a room with others. It’s camp, get cozy!
What you’ll get for your $350
- 2 nights of lodging
- Wine & cheese happy hour
- 5 meals, treats, drinks & snacks
- A variety of educational classes/sessions
- Roundtable discussions focusing on various obstacles we face as small business owners
- Connecting with your community and other makers
- Ample downtime and relaxation
- Secluded retreat in the beautiful woods near Mt. Hood