hold harmless agreement
Please fill out our hold harmless agreement right here. We will need a signed form from you by April 1st in order to participate.
Weekend Schedule–coming soon
Click the link above to download the full weekend schedule.
We recommend aiming for the 2:45 p.m. ferry from Fauntleroy to Vashon on Friday, and we anticipate you should be able to make it onto either the 12:45 or 1:15 p.m. ferry on Sunday afternoon. For more information about fares and schedules, see the Washington State Ferries site.
What to Pack
- Bedding (twin beds): sheets, blankets, sleeping bag
- Headlamp and/or flashlight
- Business cards
- Hiking gear (if you feel like hiking)
- Warm clothing
- Craft project
- Examples of your work
- Writing utensils
- Extra food or wine if you have special restrictions or want to drink more 🙂
- One item to share for our potluck dinner Friday night (Google signup sheet coming soon!)
- An open mind and heart
Camp ThunderCraft wouldn’t be nearly as awesome without our generous sponsors! All these wonderful businesses are helping out in some way to make sure the weekend is super fantastic.