hold harmless agreement
Please fill out our hold harmless agreement right here. We will need a signed form from you by April 1st in order to participate.
Weekend Schedule–coming soon
Click the link above to download the full weekend schedule.
We recommend aiming for the 2:45 p.m. ferry from Fauntleroy to Vashon on Friday, and we anticipate you should be able to make it onto either the 12:45 or 1:15 p.m. ferry on Sunday afternoon. For more information about fares and schedules, see the Washington State Ferries site.
Choose Your Classes!
While this is not a binding decision, we will be assigning locations of each of the speaker sessions on the Camp Burton grounds based on anticipated class size. If you let us know ahead of time which classes you know for sure you want to be at, we can make sure you get priority if there is limited space. See full class descriptions here. Please also note which classes (see below) will have additional supplies fees, and how the instructor would like to be paid for each.
Please be aware of the additional supplies fees for the following classes:
- Making Paper Flowers out of Any Paper: $5 (cash or check, payable to Sarah Yakawonis)
- Punch Needle: $35 (purchase here. You will get to take home the punch needle tool and all supplies to keep punching after class!)
- Pyrography Wood Burning: $20 (purchase here).
- A Field Guide to Color: $15 for a travel watercolor kit / $5 for printouts, plain watercolor paper and access to alternative brushes to try. You may bring your own set of watercolors if you wish to only purchase the printouts.
- Natural Color: Dyeing with Food and Foraged Plants: $10 supply fee
What to Pack
- Bedding (twin beds): sheets, blankets, sleeping bag
- Headlamp and/or flashlight
- Business cards
- Hiking gear (if you feel like hiking)
- Warm clothing
- Craft project
- Examples of your work
- Writing utensils
- Extra food or wine if you have special restrictions or want to drink more 🙂
- One item to share for our potluck dinner Friday night (Google signup sheet coming soon!)
- An open mind and heart
Camp ThunderCraft wouldn’t be nearly as awesome without our generous sponsors! All these wonderful businesses are helping out in some way to make sure the weekend is super fantastic.