- Hold Harmless Agreement: Please download by clicking this link, fill out and sign, and return back to us at email@example.com. We will need a signed form from you by April 1st in order to participate.
- Bunk Assignments — Coming Soon!
- Potluck Signup
- Request to join the private Facebook group here so you can meet your fellow campers!
- Need a ride? Have a ride to share? Visit the carpooling spreadsheet.
- Full Grounds Map of Camp Sealth (click to download)
- Camp Sealth Cabin Map (click to download)
- Camp Sealth Rules & Policies (click to download)
- Class Schedule for the weekend (click to download)
- Camper Directory
*** Full Weekend Itinerary ***
Choose Your Classes!
While this is not a binding decision, we will be assigning locations of each of the speaker sessions on the Camp Sealth grounds based on anticipated class size. If you let us know ahead of time which classes you know for sure you want to be at, we can make sure you get priority if there is limited space. For full class descriptions, visit the Classes page.
Homework: Elevator Pitch
To get your juices flowing before camp, we are assigning you a little homework! Obviously you are an adult and this is not something we are grading you on or making you do but it will be a great way to start thinking about your business, what you want to focus on at camp, etc.
We find that it is often difficult for small business makers/small creative business owners to speak concisely about what they do. However it is very important to feel confident in explaining what you do. In an effort to make you more comfortable and confident in discussing your work we are asking that you all come prepared with your elevator speech.
This speech is all about you: who you are, what you do, and what you want to do. Your elevator pitch is a way to share your expertise and credentials quickly and effectively with people who don’t know you. Having your pitch down is good for networking events and mixers. It’s also a way for you to connect with people in your field and perhaps find people who will help move your business forward whether that is collaborating, getting hired for the specific work you do, or selling your work to a new customer (retail/wholesale/etc.)
careerservices/students/ Interviews/60secondElevator. html
What to Pack
- Bedding (twin beds): sheets, blankets, sleeping bag
- Headlamp and/or flashlight
- Business cards
- Rain gear
- Hiking gear (if you feel like hiking)
- Warm clothing
- Craft projects
- Examples of your work
- Writing utensils
- Extra food or beverages if you wish!
- An open mind and heart